Since 1986, employers have had to navigate through the COBRA maze. Continuing legislative changes are making COBRA harder to administer, not easier.
Did you know there are 29 possible time frames per beneficiary?
You must keep notice language current, stay on top of changing rules and maintain record keeping. You should spend your precious time managing your workforce, not administering COBRA.
- Web-based COBRA or Electronic Data Transfer reporting
- All required notices for a comprehensive COBRA program
- Management of COBRA elections and premium payments
- Updates on regulations, legislation and court cases
- Website and call center support
- Reduced risk
- No software to maintain
- Experts a phone call away
- Gain time to focus on business
- Easy-to-use service
- Reduced workload
- Reduced claims increase your bottom line
- Dedicated service team
- Call center in Michigan
- Welcome letter with login and password information
- Website access to view notices, invoices and payment history
- Dedicated phone number with extended hours