Stay Focused on Your Core Business
Employee Self-Service can help you reduce printing costs and time associated with distributing employee paychecks and documentation. ESS allows employees to access crucial payroll information such as paystubs, pay history, and year-end tax forms online. ESS also allows employees to access pertinent HR Information. Some benefits include:
- Decreasing administrative hassles.
- Pairing ESS with direct deposit or payroll cards can eliminate time spent tracking down employees on payday.
- Improve information accuracy. Employees can access and view payroll and HR data at any time, improving communication and data accuracy.
Some Employee Self-Service Options
- Contact Information – name, address, phone, etc.
- Position and Earnings – department, status, position, earnings, and reviews
- Deductions – all deductions withheld from pay
- Taxes – employees may view and/or update tax withholding information
- Direct Deposit – employees may view and/or update direct deposit information
- Employee Documents- Employee documents can be made available for employees to review and print
- New Hire Paperwork- Employees may complete and submit new hire paperwork through their ESS Portal
- Accruals – vacation, sick, or other time-off balances
- Pay History – previous checks and a year-to-date summary
- Form W-2 or 1099
- Company Contact Information – mailing address and contact