CTR is seeking energetic, confident and competitive individuals to market our solutions in the Western PA, Southwest Florida, and Ohio Markets.
PRIMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
Ensure clients have a positive first experience with CTR Payroll by ensuring their payroll data is inputted accurately and timely into the CTR Payroll and HR System, and by building a positive working relationship with the client. The Payroll Specialist is one of the first client contacts with CTR and therefore should have excellent client communication and customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
(Performed either with or without a reasonable accommodation)
- Meet with client via telephone and/or onsite to conduct account analysis and setup
- Collect appropriate client payroll and demographic data and evaluate data for accuracy
- Setup client in the online payroll processing and HR system ensuring appropriate earnings, deductions, taxes, banking, department structure and other pertinent payroll processing items are setup accurately.
- Configure excel files to the appropriate format so that they may be correctly imported into the isolved System
- Communicate regularly with the client regarding the status of the implementation and data needed to complete the implementation
- Conduct a parallel of the payroll data in our system and compare it to the client’s prior system to determine if any items are out of balance. If there are out of balance items, the Payroll Specialist shall have strong payroll and tax analytical skills to determine the cause of the issue not balancing and communicate the resolution of the issue to the Client and the Project Manager.
Minimum education, job experience, certifications, skills, knowledge and abilities that incumbent must typically have to perform the essential functions of the job acceptably include:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of prior payroll processing or payroll tax filing experience
- Strong excel skills (formulas and vlookup tables)