Since 1986, employers have had to navigate through the COBRA maze. Continuing legislative changes are making COBRA harder to administer, not easier. Did you know there are 29 possible time frames per beneficiary?
Looking for a Complete HCM Solution?
It’s important that your organization keep notice language current, stay on top of changing rules and maintain good record keeping. You should spend your precious time managing your workforce, not administering COBRA.
CTR allows you to administer your COBRA processing right within isolved! When you terminate an employee in isolved, it seamlessly generates the COBRA notice to COBRA qualifying individuals. Once the notice is generated, you can find it directly within isolved!
- Web-based COBRA or Electronic Data Transfer reporting
- All required notices for a comprehensive COBRA program
- Management of COBRA elections and premium payments
- Updates on regulations, legislation and court cases
- Website and call center support
- Reduced risk
- No software to maintain
- Experts a phone call away
- Gain time to focus on business
- Easy-to-use service
- Reduced workload
- Reduced claims increase your bottom line
- Dedicated service team
- Welcome letter with login and password information
- Website access to view notices, invoices and payment history
- Dedicated phone number with extended hours
Contact CTR for isolved Implementation and Support
Looking to learn a little more about isolved and how it can totally revolutionize your approach to HR? Contact us and we’ll get you in touch with one of our CTR specialists to help you discover how isolved can answer all your questions.