Solving the Scheduling Struggle
For many managers and supervisors, scheduling employees and tracking their attendance are some of the most difficult and time-consuming aspects of the job. With so many moving parts and various considerations to take into account, the whole process can certainly feel like the most dreaded part of the week.
iSolved’s time & attendance scheduling module reduces time spent on employee scheduling and tracking attendance. This module allows you to easily build employee schedules, monitor attendance, and compare schedules vs. time worked. Plus, because it’s native to iSolved, all data is immediately accessible for accurate payroll processing.
Time Card Features
- Employers and supervisors can see a schedule layer on the employee’s timecard, allowing for immediate access to see whether that employee worked his or her shift, reported in late or out early, or missed the shift altogether.
- Alerts are available for In Late, In Early, Under Hours, Over Hours, Out Early, Out Late, Unscheduled Absence, Out of Schedule, In Grace, Out Grace, and Custom Options.
Attendance Rule Setup
- Users can build customized attendance rules based on their criteria and assign employees to the appropriate shifts.
- Ability to filter employees while scheduling
- Hours – 12, 24, 48, and 72 (Gantt Style)
- Days – 7, 14, 21, 28 , 42 (Day view)
- Shows both absences and holidays on the schedule
- Copy and/or move shifts from one employee to another
- Copy a single employee schedule to multiple employees
- Copy all employees’ schedules forward
- Click and drag select for adding a shift to a single employee
- A Few Scheduling Reports: Employee Attendance Variance, Employee Attendance Report and Employee Attendance Export
Contact CTR for iSolved Implementation and Support
Looking to learn a little more about iSolved and how it can totally revolutionize your approach to HR? Contact us and we’ll get you in touch with one of our CTR specialists to help you discover how iSolved can answer all your questions.